Non-Thai participants attending TE2023 require a visa. However, citizens of countries or regions with visa exemptions with Thailand can enter without a visa for a specific period.
Countries and territories entitled to visa exemption and visa on arrival to Thailand are listed at the bottom of the page and can be downloaded HERE.
The participants who hold ordinary passports and need visas to enter Thailand can apply for Tourist VISA. Below are the general required documents. Please check the websites of the relevant embassy/consulate for specifically required documents
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Photograph of the applicant taken within the past six months
- Evidence of travel from Thailand (air ticket booking)
- Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family)
You can apply for Thailand visa online at Thai E–Visa official Website
- Create account
- Check eligibility and purpose of visit
- Enter application information
- Enter travel information
- Upload support document
- Review application
- Book appointment consulate